Wisconsin Tailgate Leggings
Seamless leggings are sublimated printed, super soft, and provides the ultimate in comfort and style. These Wisconsin leggings are extremely wearable and form fitting, and made from the highest quality fabric. Super comfortable, durable, and perfect for gameday or any day. 1" flat waist band. Sizing: Full length and fit to flatter.
Officially Licensed by Ross Sportswear.
Lo + Jo Bands only accepts returns for store credit, Lo + Jo Bands does not permit refunds. All customized items, holiday/seasonal items (St. Paddy's Day, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, Fourth of July, etc.), college bundles, and gift cards are FINAL SALE.
Other non-final sale items can be returned for STORE CREDIT ONLY within 14 days of your order being delivered. ALL items that are returned are subject to a re-stocking fee of $9.95 and original shipping and insurance costs are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returning your item. Orders cannot be canceled once placed as all orders go into production as soon as they are placed.
Please mail returns to:
- ORDERS CAN ONLY BE RETURNED FOR STORE CREDIT.
- Please include your order number, first & last name, and email address with your return.
- Once your return has been processed, a store credit will be emailed to you minus any shipping and restocking fees.
- All orders that are returned are subject to a restocking fee of $9.95. Original shipping and return shipping costs will not be repaid.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returning your item. Original shipping and insurance costs are non-refundable.
- After we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed and store credit emailed to you.
- We recommend shipping your return using a trackable service, such as USPS, UPS or FEDEX as Lo + Jo Bands can not issue store credit if the return is lost in transit.
- Items marked *FINAL SALE* or Holiday and Seasonal Items (St. Paddy's, Halloween, Fourth of July, etc.) are not eligible for store credit and will be returned to sender.
- Please email email@example.com with your order number and item for help with your return.
- If 14 days have gone by since your order has been delivered, unfortunately we cannot offer you store credit.
- In the rare case your package is lost, stolen, or damaged, you can file a claim for a replacement or refund if you insured your order with Route+ at checkout. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours. You can file a claim here: https://claims.route.com/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance filing a claim.
Lo + Jo Bands is NOT responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages if you did not insure your shipment at checkout. Please feel free to reach out to the shipping carrier with the tracking number you received and they will assist you.
- Orders cannot be canceled once placed as all orders go into production as soon as they are placed. Please email email@example.com if you need to modify your order details and shipping address and Lo + Jo Bands will try to adjust your order if it has not been shipped.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT LO + JO BANDS ONLY OFFERS STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS, within 14 days of your order being delivered. ALL items that are returned are subject to a re-stocking fee of $9.95 and original shipping and insurance costs are non-refundable.
Lo + Jo cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date. Our team always ships out orders as soon as possible, but sometimes USPS can take longer than 2-3 business days. Please contact lo + jo before ordering if you need your order by a certain date and we will work with you to get it to you in time! Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed for any items, including seasonal and collegiate items.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to file a defect request to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your garment with photos and your order number. We can not replace items after they have been worn or without the original tags attached. Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have past we can not offer you an exchange for your defective item. We cannot permit exchanges for different sizes. If you need to order a different size, please follow the return instructions and with your store credit you can order the correct size. Please refer to our size guide or email email@example.com and we will be happy to help you find your perfect fit!
Lo + Jo Bands is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be completely protected from damage, loss, or theft. In the rare case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route+ and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed with the click of a button. We are excited to offer this service to you to provide the most seamless purchase experience!
If you insured your order with Route+ at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a claim. You can also file a claim here: https://claims.route.com/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a claim. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours.
Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "delivered." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
If your order is missing but shows as delivered, please allow 5 days to file a claim with the USPS, UPS or other carrier if you did not insure your shipment at checkout. Lo + Jo Bands is not responsible for missing orders that are marked as delivered. Lo + Jo Bands does not file the claims as shipping services need information from the recipient.
- Please email lo + jo at email@example.com with any questions about sizing! A member of our team will answer within 24 hours and can advise you about sizing before you make your purchase!
- Most lo + jo products run true to size, other than the exceptions mentioned below. For example, if your are typically a Medium, we recommend ordering a size Medium.
- All lo + jo skirts run true to size. The pleated tailgate skirts have a stretchy waistband for some room in sizing as well.
- Acid washed sweatshirts slightly shrink during the washing and drying process. Please order a size up if in between sizes.
- Overalls run large. Order a size down from your typical size.
- For halters: Order a size up in halters for extra chest coverage.
- All one size items, such as bandeaus, tanks, and strap bandeaus, fit most. They are stretchy and fit a wide variety of sizes.
- All tube tops, bodysuits, and crop tops fit true to size, unless otherwise noted on the product.
- Multi-Way Bandeaus are stretchy with adjustable straps that can be worn numerous ways. They fit true to size and the sizing can be adjusted with the straps.
- Standard shipping is calculated at checkout and ranges from $3.99 - $8 in the US.
- For orders over $75, don't forget to use code LOJO at checkout to activate your FREE SHIPPING! Only one discount code can be applied at checkout.
- Orders go into production as soon as they are placed and can take 1-3 weeks to create and ship. Most items ship much faster too!
- In stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. Orders ship via USPS 2-3 business day mail or UPS 1-3 business day mail.
- If you need your order by a certain date - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order and we will let you know if we have it in stock to ship out ASAP!
- We cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date. Our team always ships out orders as soon as possible, but sometimes USPS and UPS can take longer than 2-3 business days.
Once an order has shipped, if you have any questions about tracking information or delivery of your package, direct all inquiries to USPS or UPS. Per USPS and UPS policy, shipping carriers will only communicate with the intended recipient of a package once a package leaves our store and has been accepted by USPS or UPS.